Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins



This is a recipe I got from my friend Jill, who got it from Emily, who got it from.... get the idea!  I  am not sure if anyone knows this recipe's origin anymore!  But we like it a lot!  

1/2 c butter softened
1 c sugar
2 eggs
1/2 c peanut butter
1 cup mashed banana
2 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 c choc chips

Mix butter, eggs, peanut butter.  Add in sugar and mix well.  Stir in banana and add dry ingredients.  Mix well.  I suggest baking into muffins.  Grease or line muffin tins with wrappers.  Bake at 325 until done.

I baked it as a loaf and it took about 1 hour!  So, I am not sure on the muffin times, but probably around 20 min or so depending on your oven.  Just test the center and adjust time as needed.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment