Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake

Monday, June 18, 2012

Peanut Butter Cup Trifle Dessert


"Not fair!  You never make anything good for us!" quote from my boys.  What ever!  I made this for our Church Young Women's meeting last night BUT I also made one for home.  Very tasty.  The bowl was actually cleaned out.  When, not if, I make this again, I will probably not include the peanut butter.  Although it was gobbled up, I think I could save a bit and just enjoy it with the pudding and cool whip as is. 
Delish!

submitted by Lisa
Source The Sisters Cafe

Peanut Butter Cup Trifle Dessert
Submitted by Erin ~ The Sisters Cafe
9×13 pan of brownies, cut into 1 inch pieces
5.1 oz box instant vanilla pudding mix
3 cups milk
½ cup creamy peanut butter
2 tsp vanilla
8 oz container thawed whipped topping (Cool Whip), divided
20 peanut butter cups, crumbled (buy in a 10-pack. Not the bite-sized)
6-8 peanut butter cups to garnish.

Combine pudding and milk. Beat for 2 minutes. Add peanut butter and vanilla, beat until smooth. Gently fold in 2 cups cool whip.


Layer in trifle dish ½ the brownies, ½ the crumbled peanut butter cups, ½ the pudding mixture.

Repeat. Top with cool whip and peanut butter cups. (Or shaved chocolate curls, as I did.) Chill until serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment