Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Golden Grams Snack

Posted by Lisa




Beware!  
This is probably the most addictive snack I have had in a long time! 
I must confess, that when I read the ingredient list I wasn't impressed...but a coworker brought it to work, so of course I was forced to try it, and that was the end of the story.  Hooked!

1 Box Golden Grahams cereal
1-2 bags RAW coconut
2 c dry roasted peanuts

Sauce:
1 c butter
1 1/3 c sugar
1 1/2 c corn syrup

In large bowl combine cereal, coconut and peanuts, mix.


In saucepan, combine butter, sugar and syrup.  Bring to a rolling boil.  Boil about 4 min or to softball stage.



Pour sauce over dry ingredients, mix well.  Spread onto cookie sheet and cool.  Store in airtight container.




No comments:

Post a Comment